Caramelized Chicken Wings
Wellnessize your meal with this chicken dish made even tastier by its sweet and spicy marinade made with honey.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 15 minutes to marinate chicken
1 kg chicken wings
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 tsp finely grated fresh ginger
1 8g MAGGI MAGIC SARAP
cooking oil for frying
¼ cup honey
¼ cup chili sauce
¼ cup calamansi juice
- Clean chicken wings. Cut off tip of chicken wings then pat dry. Cut the wings in half. Set aside.
- Rub wings with garlic, ginger and MAGGI MAGIC SARAP. Leave to marinate for at least 15 minutes.
- Heat cooking oil. Fry marinated wings until golden brown. Transfer cooked wings on a plate lined with paper towels to remove excess oil.
- Leave around 2 tbsp of cooking oil in the pan and discard the rest.
- Add honey, chili sauce and calamansi juice into the oil. Put back fried chicken wings and cook until fully coated with the sauce.
Carbohydrates: 7 g
Protein: 18 g
Fats: 21 g
Calories: 290 kcal
GOOD TO KNOW
Protein builds, repairs and maintains tissues. Chicken is a good source of protein.
GOOD TO REMEMBER
MAGGI MAGIC SARAP has the umami taste that makes simple dishes taste delectably good.