Spicy Chicken with Asparagus
- Prep Time: 7 mins plus 1 hour to marinate
2 tbsp sugar or to taste
2 tsp patis
3 tbsp MAGGI SAVOR, Calamansi
1 piece calamansi
2 pieces chicken breasts, deboned and sliced into strips
3 tbsps oil
1/2 cup onions, sliced thinly
2 tbsps ginger, sliced into strips
1 sachet MAGGI MAGIC SARAP 8g
1 cup blanched and cut fresh asparagus, 1 cup blanching water reserved
2 pieces jalapeno chili, seeded and julliene
1 tbsp cornstarch, dissolved in
1 tbsp water
1 tbsp fresh basil leaves, slivered
1 tbsp wansoy
- Combine next 4 ingredients in a bowl; marinate chicken for about 1 hour.
- Heat oil in a wok. Sauté onions and ginger.
- Add chicken and cook until it changes color. Season with MAGGI MAGIC SARAP.
- Pour in asparagus broth, chili and blanched asparagus; simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Thicken sauce with slurry. Toss in basil and wansoy just before serving.
Carbohydrates: 7 g
Protein: 19 g
Fats: 12 g
Calories: 212 kcal