Summer’s here! Whether you’re heading off to a beach or spending long hours playing games outside, your family stays under the sun longer than the usual. Grab the opportunity to keep them hydrated and to #WELLNESSIZE. This means, taking small steps to add wellness to your summer refreshments.
Here are a few summer favorites that you can make with your kids:
Strawberry Fun Drink
Drinking fruit shakes is a nutritiously fun way to get more vitamins and minerals. Why not add NESTLÉ Low-Fat Milk to add more calcium but less fat?
- 1 cup frozen whole strawberry
- 1 125g NESTLÉ Fruit Selection Yogurt, Yummy Strawberry
- 1 cup NESTLÉ Low-Fat Milk
- 2 cups shaved ice
- Combine ingredients in a blender jar. Process until fully combined.
- Transfer in individual serving glasses. Serve immediately.
Regulate your body temperature with this cool drink. A glass of refreshing NESTEA Lemon helps provide 50% of adults’ daily Vitamin C needs.
- 1 pack NESTEA Lemon Litro
- 5 orange segments, seeded and chopped
- ½ apple, seeded and chopped
- 3 tbsp calamansi juice
- 1 tsp grenadine syrup, optional
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups ice cubes
- In a pitcher, combine NESTEA Lemon, chopped orange, apple, calamansi juice, pineapple juice and grenadine.
- Pour in water then add ice. Mix or shake vigorously to combine well.
MILO Fastbreak Refresher
Build champions this summer. MILO is packed with Protomalt, B-Vitamins, and Iron. Check out the champion secret formula for this Fastbreak Refresher here:
Fresh Fruit Halo-Halo
And of course, summer's never complete without our favorite halo-halo. The best thing about this classic Filipino dessert is that you can swap ingredients for healthier options. Check out this recipe:
Stay hydrated and keep your body cool while spending more time under the sun. Most importantly, have fun!